Creating calm out of chaos!
We are ready to work with you!
Here is an overview of our services.
Here is what we can do for you!
My residential services will help bring order, calm and control to home and family life; save money by organizing bills, shopping, and clothing; get more done in less time; and find what you need when you need it.
- Arts & Crafts
- Home Office
- Keepsake Storage
- Photo Management
- Virtual Organization
- Feng Shui for the Home
My business services can assist you in streamlining your office and lowering your stress level. Learn how to decide what to keep and what to throw away. Implement time management techniques to increase productivity, or customize a filing system that allows you to put your hands on what you need.
- Filing Systems
- Time Management Techniques
- Light Administrative Tasks
- Electronic Organizing
- Feng Shui for the Office
Are your printed photos a disorganized mess?
Are you overwhelmed with the sheer number of photos we take and find that the images linger on our cameras, computers and phones as well as taking up more than their fair share of memory? Have you tried to find a specific photo but don’t know where to look? Are your photos preserved and protected so that generations to come can enjoy them? What would happen if a natural disaster, such as flood or fire, destroyed all of those memories? Organizing photos can be an intimating and time-consuming task and one we tend to think can only be done by us alone. However, most of us long to someday “tackle” this task because it is so worthwhile to preserve memories and have the ability to share them with others. I can help! As a Certified Photo Manager, my goal is to come alongside you to help you make sense of that huge pile of photos . . . by doing it for you, with you, or by sharing ideas and techniques you can use to do it on your own.
Photo Management Solutions
- Organizing prints and/or digital images.
- Scanning images.
- Downloading, storing and setup for protection of digital images.
- Installing photo software and teaching all the How To’s.
- Creating digital photo books.
- I can work with you at home or remotely.
Contact me by phone or email for a consultation:
Adonna Braly, CPO®
We will discuss your photo needs, define your goals and discuss how I can assist you. Charges vary depending on the size and scope of the project. I offer several packages that include discounts. I look forward to relieving you of the burden of your photo chaos!
Virtual Organizing Services
Virtual organizing is a service designed for you to work with me, via video chat or phone, to help you gain control of your time and space. Basically, any organizing project you have can be done virtually – garage, pantry, closets, bathroom, time management, office, and even photos. The difference is that you are doing all of the work.
HOW VIRTUAL ORGANIZING WORKS:
- I send you a short quiz to determine your learning style (auditory, visual, or kinesthetic), and direct my advice and teachings specifically to those styles.
- The actual work is done on your time, giving you the flexibility to fit it into your schedule as your time allows.
- Weekly sessions keep you focused and on task and ACCOUNTABLE, with homework to keep you moving forward.
- The service is much more budget friendly than one-on-one sessions, and each session is 30-minutes. I offer packages for 5 and 10 sessions at a reduced rate.
- All of our Zoom meetings are recorded, so that you can watch it again to refresh your memory, as I give you specific steps to follow to reach your goal, suggest products that might work for you, and offer solutions to any difficulties or issues that are holding you back.
- You’ll also get a detailed assessment and tracking form after each session that provide you with a roadmap to where you’re going and, eventually, an account of accomplishments along the way.
I offer a free 15-20-minute consultation, preferably via Zoom so that you can get a feel for it, but can also just talk over the phone.
Call me today and schedule your consultation. Let’s have a chat to see if virtual organizing can help you reach your organizing goals. I absolutely LOVE what I do and would love to help you.
You know you want to. What do you have to lose?
Virtual Organizing Solutions
- Determine your learning style
- Done on your time giving you flexibility
- Weekly sessions
- Budget friendly sessions at reduced rates
- Detailed and recorded Zoom meetings
- Detailed assessment and tracking data
Creating good Feng Shui in your home
Feng Shui is the ancient Chinese art of color and placement to create good “chi” or energy in the home or office environment. “Chi” is the universal life force that flows through and around all of us. It’s not magic, it’s not a religion, it’s not some mystical voodoo. Feng Shui is about the invisible world of vibration. Everything vibrates – everything is energy. The energy that flows in and around your home is a reflection of who you are.
The art of Feng Shui
The art of Feng Shui is matching your intentions with your surroundings – creating a harmonious balance between what you want out of life and how your environment supports those intentions.
The term “Feng Shui” means “wind (air) and water.” – two elements that we cannot live without. To create positive “chi”, Feng Shui follows the patterns of nature in the placement of light, art and/or color to support your intentions, whether it be health, relationship, or financial goals. When we create a harmonious balance between all five elements: wood, earth, fire, water, and metal, it allows us to be healthy and flourish.
Let’s say you would like to work on your health. We would energize the health areas in your home with the correct placement of art/plants/color and set the intention that inspires you to attain that goal. And so, it works the same way with your financial goals, or your career goals. The end result is a home that functions as it should: a sanctuary from the daily stresses of life, a nurturing, comforting space that wraps you in a warm hug when you walk in the door. Your home environment should inspire you to live the life you intend.
Feng Shui is not about buying a bunch of expensive stuff to make it work. It’s not about having the perfect or correct piece of furniture. It’s about how energy flows into, around, and through your space. It’s about understanding how a place feels.
Call me for a free initial consultation today. Let’s chat and discuss how my services can help empower you to live your best life!
Feng Shui Solutions
In Feng Shui, each area of your home represents an area of your life:
- Fame and Reputation
- Love, Marriage, Relationships
- Children and Creativity
- Helpful People and Travel
- Knowledge and Self-Cultivation
- Wealth and Prosperity
We will go the extra mile for you!
Professional organizers serving the Houston metro area, as well as The Woodlands, Spring, Conroe, and surrounding areas.
We also service: Houston, Sugar Land, Stafford, Missouri City, Rosenberg, Wharton and El Campo.
I am committed to providing you with a service that brings life-changing value. Let Clutter Roundup assist you in creating a better quality of life.
Coming from a more holistic approach, I use the principles of Feng Shui to assist you in creating an environment that speaks to your highest intentions and overall well-being. Clutter is stagnant energy. It ultimately affects your health, your motivation, and your creativity, just to name a few. Clearing out that stagnant energy creates space for it to move and makes room for the new. New opportunities, new experiences, new people, new motivation, new life.
Your privacy is important to us. We understand that the information, records, and/or data that may be involved with our services may contain confidential and proprietary information. All information that is obtained through our services will be maintained as confidential and will not be communicated to any other party without your express consent. As a member of the National Association of Organizing and Productivity Professionals (NAPO), I abide by the NAPO Code of Ethics:
The NAPO Code of Ethics is a set of principles that guides our professional conduct with our clients and colleagues. Members of NAPO pledge to exercise judgment, self-restraint and conscience in their conduct in order to establish and maintain public confidence in the integrity of NAPO members and to preserve and encourage fair and equitable practices among all who are engaged in our profession.
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified professional organizers, productivity consultants and/or other qualified professionals.
- I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing and productivity profession accurately.
- I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other professional organizers and productivity consultants.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- I will keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my firm, or reveal this information to others.
Maintenance visits weekly/monthly/quarterly:
Once you get organized, maintenance visits are a good way to stay on top of things. Time sometimes gets away from us and with all of our responsibilities and appointments, meetings and errands, maintaining order is not top priority next to other pressing matters. Just a touch up here and there can get you right back on track.