Creating calm out of chaos!
Adonna’s gift is organizing. She cleaned her room for fun as a girl, for goodness sake! (Yes, even her Barbies’ closets were organized!)
She spent the majority of her career in the administrative/secretarial field starting as a clerk in a bank basement to becoming executive/personal assistants to Presidents/CEO’s of several corporations. She brings those administrative skills to the organizing profession, as well as a passion for helping others achieve their goals in creating spaces that support their highest intentions in life. She started organizing professionally in 2000, and after many years of working part-time, she founded Clutter Roundup in 2007.
She is passionate about giving back and paying it forward in any way, large or small. Adonna stays educated and up-to-date on the latest developments in the organizing profession and is committed to helping her clients create a better quality of life and enjoy the sense of calm and peace that getting organized brings.
Clare lives and breathes organization. You could say her career as a professional organizer started at the age of 12, when her girlfriends’ mother hired her to come and organize her girlfriends’ messy room. She started taking it seriously in 2013, after realizing that this innate skill of hers to bring order out of chaos could truly impact the quality of life of those she helped. Her favorite things to organize are play and craft rooms – basically anything to make things easier on moms and fun for kids! Clare is in the process of obtaining her certification in professional organizing and has a Bachelors degree in Education from Concordia University. She has a passion to help others become the best version of themselves by making their lives easier through organization.
Adonna is a member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO), her local chapter of NAPO Houston and stays active and involved in her local community. Adonna is a Certified Professional Organizer®, the gold standard for professional organizers, signifying her experience within and commitment to the organizing profession. She is also a Certified Photo Manager, and has earned these Level 1 Certificate of Studies through the Institute for Challenging Disorganization (ICD):
- Certificate of Study in Chronic Disorganization
- Certificate of Study in Basic ADD Issues with the Chronically Disorganized Client
- Certificate of Study in Life Transitions
- Certificate of Study in Client Administration
- Certificate of Study in Mental Health Conditions and Challenges Affecting the Chronically Disorganized Client
- Certificate of Study in Time Management and Productivity
- Certificate of Study in Interpersonal Intelligence
Other Certificates and Training
- Graduate of 6-week Virtual Organizing Training program for Professional Organizers
- Certificate in Feng Shui Interior Design from New York Institute of Art and Design
- NAPO Life Transitions Specialist certificate
- NAPO Brain-based Conditions Specialist certificate